Displayed on a door, in a window or over a mantel, wreaths are symbols of joy and celebration, inviting the spirit of the season into the home. Inspired by the holiday decorating traditions of early America, the four wreaths featured on these stamps are classic yet contemporary. Their designs create feelings of warmth and welcome. Wreaths are often made from materials easily found during the winter months, including pinecones, dried flowers and berries. Holiday Wreaths Book of 20 Forever US First Class Postage Stamps Christmas Tradition Celebration (20 Stamps). The Holiday Wreath stamps are classic yet contemporary and evoke a sense of warmth and welcome. Many wreaths are created from materials easily found during the winter months, including pinecones, dried flowers and berries.
- The ribbon leaf wreath is inspired by French floral art. Aspidistra leaves, folded and manipulated to resemble ribbons, create a long-lasting wreath.
- Gilded pinecones and magnolia pods grace the wreath trimmed with cranberry red ribbon.
- Red and gold ribbon adorns the wreath made from gilded dried hydrangea, eucalyptus and nandina foliage, red berries and small ornaments.
- The woodland bush ivy and red winterberry wreath presents a classic red and green palette.
- Double-sided Booklet of 20 (4 designs)